Saturday, January 10, 2009

for the glorious dead!!!!

"hail for the glorious dead!!!"
dats what the rohan cried after the battle of helms deep.... u wud noticed it if u watched lord of the rings... "watched"!! i mean really watched it... really into it... live it! love it! obsesed it... when u start mumbling monologues from the film.... dats it... ur in it man... welcome to the fellowship...

dat was supose to be my opening speech... wat an idiot i am...

well... i know ive a lot of things to say...in my heart or my mind... there always somthg wrong with things around me dat just....wrong! folly! hypocryte! underated! overated! blablablabla.......this thing usualy kept just for me.... my precioussss.....there i go again!!!

i like to criticize films, cause i used to post film reviews in friensters bulletin, n people dont realy read it, i know..i know, cause theres no comment...just a couple people do so....stupid people, i make a decent review u know!!.... other then films, i do manga, anime, album, music, bands, books etc....

then my hime sugested me to blog it...express all she said, it helps, it gud thing for ur self esteem or somthg like dat... so i thought, why not?
sooooo.... i will write bout film reviews, critics (its not gona work if im still in bintulu, the cinema here is sooo damn....lambat!! i misses most gud movies dat run in time...!!!!), people around me (dat pisses me or dat make me laughed), things around me, my shitty work here in bintulu or whatever cross my mind, could be something idiotic!!.... who cares, sincerely its not for anyone....

HAIL!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Aww, he made a blog.
    Isn't this good, love? You'll be able to express things here. Furthermore, you also have time in the office to write some, if you're willing to do so. I know, most of the time you will have to be in the plant but if you feel like saying anything, go ahead, baby. =)

    p.s: Proud of my Ishi! Rock on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yer pandey ngerenyang ehh ehehhehehe.
    lommmmmm!!

    ReplyDelete

whoaa....reallly???